9th International Conference on Communications Security & Information Assurance (CSIA 2018)
December 22- 23, 2018, Sydney, Australia
Call for Papers
9th International Conference on Communications Security & Information Assurance (CSIA 2018) focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Communications Security & Information Assurance for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Communication Security & Information assurance but are not limited to, the following:
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Access Control, Anonymity, Audit and Audit Reduction & Authentication and Authorization
• Applied Cryptography, Cryptanalysis, Digital Signatures
• Biometric Security
• Boundary Control Devices
• Certification and Accreditation
• Cross-Layer Design for Security
• Data and System Integrity, Database Security
• Defensive Information Warfare
• Denial of Service Protection, Intrusion Detection, Anti-Malware
• Virtualization Security, VoIP Security, Web 2.0 Security
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by June 09, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CSIA 2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
• International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - ERA Indexed, UGC listed
• International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed, UGC listed
• International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security (IJCIS)
• International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA Indexed
• International Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC)
• International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
• International Journal of Peer to Peer Networks (IJP2P)
• International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS)
• Submission Deadline: June 09, 2018.
• Authors Notification: August 20, 2018.
• Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due: September 01, 2018