The European Information Security Summit 2019 (TEISS) is the biggest cyber security summit from the portfolio of Business Reporter.
Join TEISS and discover the latest market developments, best practices and forward-looking advice from your peers from your industry and others including Finance, Retail, Technology, Public sector, Media, Healthcare, Utilities and many others.
This event covers various stages of the cyber security lifecycle at different seniority levels, enabling every information security and information technology professional to find the right combination of sessions for their needs. Create a bespoke security programme to suit you!
We will be opening the doors for the sixth time to welcome CIOs, CISOs, CROs, CSOs and CTOs as well as Heads, Directors and Managers of Information Security, Information Technology, Risk, Fraud, Operations, Security, Control, Innovation, Architecture, Infrastructure, Governance, Compliance, Management, Technological and Technical.
Our top notch speakers will discuss:
- The forecast evolution of cyber crime, and what we must do differently to
- Best practices for instilling a pervasive corporate culture of cyber security
- Securing data and identity across the cloud and outside the perimeter
- The challenges and opportunities of identity management in the Internet of
- Creating agile systems that can adapt to new forms of attack
- Improving cyber security in the extended enterprise
We look forward to seeing you!
On Tuesday February 26, 2019 at 9:00 am (ends Wednesday February 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm)
Private sector (Pre-launch discount): GBP 799.0
Public sector (Pre-launch discount): GBP 549.0
Vendor pass: GBP 2999.0
Venue details: ILEC Conference Centre, 47 Lillie Rd, Fulham, London, SW6 1UD, United Kingdom