We bring over 10 years of experience in social media education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your agency or department’s social media strategy.
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your first response and public safety colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Case studies showcase frameworks for social media and community building strategies while making sure your agency is sharing relevant information about the ongoing pandemic.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
-Rethink opportunities to connect with and support your community, stakeholders and employees during a time when social media activity is skyrocketing.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Leave with and results-focused initiatives you can immediately apply to your agency or department.
- Understand strategies for empowering your teams — improve communication for remote workers and better support your staff still working in the field.
Prices:Pre-Sale Pricing through June 4, 2020: USD 295.0Early Bird Pricing through July 9, 2020: USD 395.0Last Chance Pricing through August 6, 2020: USD 495.0At the Door Pricing, starting August 7, 2020: USD 595.0
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Category: Conferences | Government ; Social Sector; Marketing ; Sales