2019 International Conference on Metals and Alloys will be held from August 19 to 22 in Beijing, China, which is sponsored by Ghent University, Nanjing Tech University, Ton Duc Thang University and Duy Tan University. The conference is aimed at bringing together international scientists and engineers in academia and industry in fields related to research in metals and alloys, more specifically related to their mechanical behaviour, material properties, metallurgical behaviour and microstructures etc., and their applications to a wide range of engineering disciplines.
★ Conference Highlights1. Invited Speakers will have a longer presentation time and we will post your information on the website so that other participants can learn more from you first. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to let us know;
2. Conference proceeding will be indexed by Scopus, Engineering Compendex (EI), Inspec and etc;
3. Best Oral Presenters will be awarded a free registration for the next conference;
4. Lunches and Dinners during August 19-22 are covered;
5. One day tourism will be provided to find the traditional Chinese culture.
6. Getting to know renowned experts from around the world and exchange newest researches in related field
Now, we are calling for papers and participant. If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us.