The Social Media Strategies Summit for Public Agencies & Government features in-depth sessions from local, state, and federal government agencies leading the way in social media strategy and community engagement. Over the course of 2 days, you’ll learn about best practices and frameworks that build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that empowers your team to serve your constituents best.
We bring over 10 years of experience in social media education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your agency or office’s social media strategy.
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your government and public agency colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with government employee peers from across the country. SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community building strategies.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
- Be your team’s social media champion! We’ll help you build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that empowers your team to serve your constituents best.
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to government agencies including social media and crisis communications, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Learn how to humanize your agency and build public trust in an era when trust in the government is tenuous.
Prices:General Admission - PreSale (Discount Expires Sept 15th) USD 349.00General Admission - Earliest Bird (Discount Expires Oct 20th) USD 449.00General Admission - Early Bird (Discount Expires Nov 17th) USD 549.00General Admission - Last Chance (Discount Expires Dec 6th) USD 649.00General Admission - At The Door (Starts Dec 7th) USD 749.00
Dates and Time: Starts: Wed, Dec 7, 2022 ( 8:30 AM) and Ends: Thu, Dec 8, 2022 ( 1:00 PM)