||There is an emphasis on how to reduce risk and advance drug delivery technologies for current and future needs. More specifically, we aim to cover the following:
- Where is the sector going?
- What are the key principles to reduce failures?
- What are the unknown, unknowns?
- How do we design for success and what are the guiding principles?
- The conference will dedicate the afternoon of day one for a wide variety of drug delivery presentations. Partnering meetings and networking will be available throughout the meeting.
To summarize what to expect at this meeting:
- Addresses drug delivery needs and preferences from the perspectives of pharma, physicians, patients, investors as well as KOLs in personalized medicine and digital.
- Key principles of drug delivery design for unmet needs and lessons learned from past designs.
- Drug Delivery Technology Presentations, Partnering & Networking.
Standard Industry Fee: USD 1995,
Academia, Non-Profit & Government: USD 997
Speakers: Brent Ahrens, Patrick Anquetil, Uri Baruch, Sherri Biondi, Mark Blumenkranz, Krishnan Chakravarthy, James Cunningham, Ann Daugherty, Sudeshna Dutta Ray, Andrew Farquharson, Cynthia Goldstein, Adam Hayden, John Higgins, Bruce Kovacs, Julia Ljubimova, Gabriel Iobbi, Sheldon Moberg, John Patton, Jonathan Usuka, Garrett Vygantas
Time: on Monday May 21, 2018 at 8:00 am (ends Tuesday May 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm)
Venue details: InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, 999 California Street, 94108, San Francisco, United States