||When Criminals Shift Tactics, Will You Be Ready?
The fight to protect your endpoints from smarter and better-resourced attackers continues - new ways of re-engineering older tactics and exploits are making a comeback and once 'safe' systems are now being targeted.
Join us live on April 17th for a Hands-On Workshop with CDW as we discuss new trends we've seen and the latest advancements in Palo Alto Networks ® Advanced Endpoint Protection. You will also learn:
New tactics attackers are using against endpoints
- The Palo Alto Networks ® difference -blending the best of two worlds
Support for the macOS.
Panorama Integration - Single pane of glass allows visibility into Network and Endpoint Security events.
New Malware prevention capabilities.
New Exploit prevention capabilities.
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Registration, Breakfast, Networking
- 9:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. Introductions
- 9:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Presentation
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Hands-On Lab with Working Lunch.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops that can connect to a modern modem.
price 1: USD 0.
Time: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
CDW Tampa Office, 201 N. Franklin St., Floor 37, Conference Room, The Beach, Tampa, FL, 33602, United States